5 Must Know Reasons Why Your LED TV Must Be Producing Crackling Sound
Entertainment is rather important in the lives of all humans. You will hardly locate a house that does not have a television set. You can enjoy movies, music videos and cricket matches on this entertainment gadget. But once the set becomes older, several issues crop up. Often clients complain that the old LED set is making a crackling or popping sound. If you face the same disturbance, then there is nothing to worry. The popping or crackling sound is produced due to some specific reasons. These can be corrected with the help of a professional. In this write-up, you will learn about the five most common reasons behind this annoying sound.
- Rust or dirt in the speaker – Lack of proper cleaning of the speakers can pave the path for the crackling sound, produced by your LED TV. Accumulation of rust, dirt and dust, on the speaker heads will interfere with the sound that the television produces. Cleaning the speakers on a regular basis will keep this issue at bay. For this, you need to open the speaker covers, and clean the speaker heads with clean cloth and special liquid. This liquid or spray is readily available in the market.
- Short-circuit in the sound controller – The sound controlling board is another sensitive part in the television. Both old and new televisions may have a short circuit in this sound controller. If the issue is minor, then crackling or popping sound will hardly be audible. With time, the sound will become more pronounced. It is a sigh that you need to summon the repair experts. Fixing the sound controller is the job of a professional. Accidentally cutting a wrong wire will ruin the entire sound system. In that case, you have to replace the entire setup.
- Main power panel issues – Everything is connected with the main power panel in one way or another. Many novice LED TV repairers do not realize that a minor circuit issue in the power board may be the main cause of the crackling noise. If you hear the crackling sound while turning the television on or off, then the problem is in the power board. Only experts will be able to detect the cause and fix it without further delay. One must not ignore any technical problem that might have its source in the main power panel. Things can take a nasty turn, and you might have to replace the entire television.
- Uneven expansion of metal chassis – There is a metal chassis in every LED television. When the television is switched on, it produces a certain amount of heat. This causes the metal strip to expand slowly. This expansion of the metal strip causes the crackling sound. There is nothing to worry about this as it gets back to its formal form when the television cools down.
- Faulty cap TV board – Many caps are installed on the television board. If any connection fault happens in any of these caps, then it will produce the crackling sound, when the TV is on.
Access to the correct information and tools will make anyone as good as a professional television repairer. If you are new in this sector, then do not take unnecessary chances with your new television. You may end up enhancing the issue. It is best to experiment with older LED televisions, before trying your hand on a new gadget. If your speaker and sound control unit is in good shape, then opt for the services of an expert. One can purchase the tools, but experience comes with time and practice. The television control panel is rather sensitive, and professionals will take care while fixing it. In the hands of the experts, your television will become problem free within no time. You can click on the given link https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-tv/c-msh1216 and get a good idea on LED TVs.