Five Reasons You Should Stop Using WhatsApp
Signal protocol is a non-federated cryptographic protocol that provides end-to-end encryption for instant messaging conversations. End-to-end encryption ensures that your message becomes a secret message from the original sender and then decrypted by the final recipient.
WhatsApp started using this message in their conversation a few months ago. If you read the above information, you might think that this is okay as WhatsApp, also use the signal protocol.
But, you’re not.
The reason is the collection of WhatsApp metadata.
Romain Aubert an expert community development and PR guy provides detailed analysis on the lack of stringent privacy affecting WhatsApp users. You can also refer to Glenn Greenwald’s TED talk on why privacy is so important for the users.
Five reasons to stop using WhatsApp
- The interesting thing is that WhatsApp does not store your messages on their servers. Instead, your messages are stored on your phone and finally on the servers where you back up your phone. For example, if you use an iPhone, all WhatsApp messages are stored in iCloud when you use them as a backup.
- WhatsApp’s most frequently asked questions indicate that your application has access to all phone numbers in your address book and gathers much information about you.
- As for the information WhatsApp captures, when, where and with whom it communicates, this is much more unclear.
- WhatsApp also collects device-specific information when you install, access, or use the service, such as the phone model, operating system and browser information, the IP address, and the mobile network, including the phone number.
- If they cannot collect this information from your phone, they will receive this information when your friends send a message because WhatsApp also has access to your friends’ activity data.
Telegram Messaging App
Telegram is a relatively new instant messaging service founded just five years ago by the Durov brothers. The “youth” of Telegram means that there are still a large number of unclaimed or unsaturated business niches and blogs. Unlike Facebook or any other popular social network, Telegram offers the perfect opportunity to improve online presence and brand awareness dramatically.
The purchase of Telegram members is a legitimate way to get in touch with Telegram
If you believe the purchase of tons of telegram members in 24 hours is something unethical that can get disapproved, we can assure you that this is not a distant truth. Of course, you can start your channel or telegram group and make a great effort to promote it through various “conventional” methods.
In any case, if you’re not a famous internet star, coming to Telegram and bringing fans with you, transporting your group or telegram channel on your own can be an extremely boring task, which can be frustrating at times.
By purchasing one of the packages on telegram, you will instantly increase your followers by hundreds or even thousands of members who leave opinions, comments, and other forms of intercommunication with a telegram.
Therefore, buying telegram member groups on our platform is an ideal starting point for your telegram group or channel, a wonderful opportunity to build a good reputation by investing a decent amount that gets returned ten times.